In this post you will find 11 delicious meal prep ideas to inspire you. Meal prep is a great way to stay healthy, save money and to rest assured that you are indeed consuming your necessary daily doses of vitamins from your food.
Hi girls how are you today?
With life slowly getting back to normal after what seemed like endless quarantine months, we are all planning to stay out as much as possible. While eating out is one of the best things to do, it is also very costly (especially when done regularly).
With the idea of staying out as much as possible, while being kind to our pockets, this is the perfect time to start learning a thing or two about healthy and nutritious meal prep for the week ahead.
It’s always great to have some quick and tasty recipes for when you’re busy, and meal prep for the week can be a challenge. However, these 11 easy and healthy meal prep ideas are the perfect way to go!
1.Chili Lime Chicken & Rice Meal Prep Bowls
This delicious chicken recipe is packed full of the flavors of chili, lime, garlic, and cilantro. The chicken should marinate in this zesty mix for 20 minutes or up to 8 hours. The general rule is the longer you marinate the chicken, the better. When you’re ready to cook the chicken, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the chicken.
2. Garlic Ginger Chicken
This Sheet Pan Garlic Ginger Chicken recipe doesn’t have to be meal prep – it can just be a wonderful sheet pan recipe. But it works really well as meal prep and is perfect for those who are trying to stay on top of this intentional weekly healthy eating habits.
3. One Pan-Roasted Vegetables & Sausage Meal Prep Bowl
This one pan-roasted vegetables and sausage meal are so easy to make and it is so good. The beauty of this meal is that you can use whatever vegetables you have on hand! You can switch it up every time you make it and see how the recipe seemingly transforms simply by switching up the veggies.
This Greek Chicken Meal Prep Bowl basically consists of three recipes in one.
- You have a marinade for the chicken. It is a super simple to make the marinade, that offers great flavors in as little as 20 minutes. I loved how flavorful this chicken turned out.
- Then you have the cucumber salad. It is a pretty simple recipe that utilizes fresh cucumbers, lemon, and seasonings. I could eat a big bowl of this by itself.
- Last, there is the tzatziki, which I think just brings the whole dish to life with the fresh flavors, and smooth creaminess.
5. Baked Chicken Parmesan Meal Prep (with video)
This baked chicken parmesan recipe starts with tender chicken cutlets dredged in tasty breadcrumbs, smothered in sauce and cheese, then baked to perfection. Seriously, this might be the best healthy chicken parmesan recipe ever! You’ll hardly know it’s baked.
6. Chicken Meal Prep Recipes – 5 different ways
Chicken Burrito Bowl, Chinese Chicken Meal Prep Bowls, and more! This recipe shows you how to make four different bowls all at once to fight boredom. Preparing a bunch of different flavors at once means you won’t get bored of having the same meal every day.
7. Skinny Bang Bang Zucchini Noodles & Shrimp
These skinny bang bang zucchini noodles are an easy way to start your week. You can make multiple servings ahead of time, enough for a few meals during the week.
8. Garlic Parmesan Kale Pasta Meal Prep
This one is definitely for garlic lovers. It’s super garlicky and has a wonderful tangy lemon finish. Be sure to add some blistered tomatoes to the meal to add color and a little more vibrant flavor (simply just cook the tomatoes in a skillet until the skin blisters and bursts and some of the juice spills out and caramelizes in the skillet).
9. Salmon & Aspargus for the week
How to meal prep salmon for the week, including an easy salmon recipe, all for just $6 per meal. This is the best way to cook salmon for meal prep and is the best salmon recipe ever!
10. Orange Chicken Meal Preparation
This orange chicken meal prep is perfect for making on the weekend to have lunch throughout the week! It’s gluten-free, paleo, and can be made whole30 and AIP.
11. Chickpea Salad
This Mediterranean inspired chickpea salad is one of my favorites! If you love this one, be sure to try this couscous salad (great meal prep recipe!), quinoa salad, or cucumber salad
Which one of these delicious and healthy meal prep ideas will you try? I personally can’t wait to try the Oven Veggies and Sausage (#4) or the Baked Chicken Parmesan (#5). Let me know below which meal prep for the week you like best from this list.
OTHER POSTS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- 10+ Time-Saving Meal Prep Ideas That Are Both Delicious & Healthy
- 15+ Healthy Keto Salads Perfect for Summer
- 10 Delicious Recipes for Summer
- Deliciously Easy Recipes for Weight-Loss
- Best Outdoor Patio Furniture Ideas for Summer
- Chia Seeds: Why & How to Consume Them
- 12 Healthy Substitutes for Unhealthy Food You Have to Try
- 12 Wonderful Super Foods For Flawless Skin
Leave a Reply