In this post: Find a compilation of the best Christmas Tree Ornaments DIY ideas from Pinterest for the 2020 holiday season. Be it if you’re feeling creative right now, or simply if you’re bored out of your mind at home during lockdown, I am sure these DIY Christmas ornaments will bring you and your family a much-needed smile and relaxing time, ensemble.
>> BEFORE WE START Be sure to visit my Amazon Christmas storefront where I curated some pretty cool Christmas things from Amazon. From cute ornaments to ugly sweaters, Christmas socks, books and even holiday-themed facemasks (it’s 2020 anyway).Go to my Amazon Christmas storefront here.
The Best Christmas Tree Ornaments DIY Ideas for 2020
Merry Christmas in August, girls!
I know, I know… for some of you, this is crazy!!! But for me this is just what the doctor ordered to get my creative juices flowing again
(no, if I am being honest, the only reason I am doing this is because of what the Google algorithm is telling me I should be writing about even if it is hot as hell outside and Christmas is the last thing on my mind at the moment).
Any whoooo… Christmas is indeed coming quickly and, given that we are all (still) stuck inside our homes, we might need an extra reason to get distracted this year.
That is why today I want to go over some DIY Christmas tree decor ideas.
If you’ve done it all by now during self-isolation (from home yoga sessions to trying to learn a new language using apps such as Duolingo), then maybe it is time to get crafty.
And what a better way to get creative than doing Christmas tree ornaments yourself?
Sometimes I get myself into these DIY craft projects to get distracted, other times to expand my brain’s creative potential. Other moments just because I’m bored out of my mind as we slowly enter a new lockdown period in Spain.
These little ornaments are fun to make and most importantly, they are easy and perfect to be done alone, with kids or the entire family.
If you like any of the ideas, don’t forget to Pin the images to your ‘Christmas and/or Holiday Boards’ so that you don’t forget about these great ideas.
Most Creative Christmas Tree Ornaments DIY Found on Pinterest
Find below my favorite xmas DIY ornament ideas from the best DIY bloggers.
These ideas are great to be done alone, or with the whole family. Doing DIY Christmas ornaments is also a great activity for kids.
(to this day I still have a small Christmas ornament I did when I was 6 years old in school).
Bear in mind that some of these DIY Christmas tree ornaments are delicious (meaning, you have to my an effort not to munch on them if you want them to last until Christmas).
Ready to get Christmas crafty?
Get your red glitter, glue and some gold ribbons and let’s go-ho-ho-ho (sorry, this was terrible).
1.No Bake Cinnamon Applesauce Christmas Ornaments
2. Dollar Tree Farmhouse Christmas Ornaments
3. DIY Easy Felt Christmas Ornaments
4. Primitive Scrap Fabric Tree Ornaments
5. Pasta Christmas Ornaments
6. DIY Mitten Ornaments
7. DIY Chnoiserie Christmas Ornaments
8. Quick & Easy Farmhouse Embroidery Hoop Ornament
9.Glitter Ball Yarn Christmas Ornament
10. Dollar Tree Bottle brush Tree Ornament
11. 1$ Dipped Rose Gold Ornaments
12. Cinnamon Stick Reindeer & Tree Ornaments
13. Rustic Farmhouse Christmas Decor
14. Beaded Wreath Ornaments
15. Heart Christmas Ornament
16. Faux Wood Burned Christmas Tree Ornaments
17. Farmhouse Christmas Tree Ornaments DIY
18. Simple Flannel Ornaments
19. Homemade Christmas Star Ornaments
20. Heart Shaped Gingerbread Ornaments
21. DIY Bow Tie Pasta Garland with Golden Glitter
22. Easy Paper Ice Cream Ornaments
23. Cinnamon Stick Tree Ornaments
24. Kids Hand print Snowman Bulb Decor
25. Wood Bead Snowman Ornaments
26. Snowman Hat Ornaments
27. Rudolf Christmas DIY Craft For Kids
28. Dried Fruit DIY Ornaments
29.Cute DIY Elves Ornaments
30. Farmhouse inspired Tree Ornaments
31. Popsicle Stick Ski Ornaments
32. Farmhouse Tree Ornaments
33. Popsicle Stick Nutcracker Ornament
Go to my Amazon Christmas storefront >HERE<
SHOP THE POST FOR DIY MATERIAL
Simply click the image to be redirected to the trusted retailer website.
These DIY Christmas decor ideas are so PRETTY and they’re so much fun to make (especially if you’re bored out of your mind at home).
They are perfect to get inspiration for Christmas crafts to do at home and are all as well a great way to make homemade Christmas ornaments that you can later admire.
Don’t forget to show support to the bloggers who came up with the idea by visiting their blog.
FIND ME ONLINE
Other 2020 Christmas Ideas That You Might Like:
- 25+ Easy Crockpot Christmas Treats
- Elegant Rose Gold Christmas Decor | 2020 Holidays
- Best Ideas for Christmas Tree Ornaments (DIY)
- Christmas Party Appetizers & Holiday Food Ideas
- 56 Unique Christmas Tree Ideas for 2020 Holidays
- Chic Christmas Party Dress Ideas Perfect for the Holidays