In this post: Want sugar-free Christmas Candy for the end of year holiday season? Whether you’re craving homemade keto chocolate truffles, low carb toffee candy, cheesecake fat bombs, or even low carb caramels, you’ll definitely find year-round holiday fat bomb recipes and keto sweet treats you’ll love.
Delicious Sugar-Free Christmas Treats Recipes
Hi girls, how are you today?
I am guessing a common thing most women went through this year was weight gain, one way or another.
Be it because we are all locked inside our homes for longer than usual, or because our healthier routines have suddenly changed, or simply because they won’t allow you inside a gym.
Maybe you’ve recently decided to cut down the sweets and go on a diet. After all, the second part of the year is famous for its food-holidays, such as Thanksgiving and Christmas.
However, even if you are in a low carb, sugar-free, or keto diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy candy anymore!
These recipes are great for year-round sweet treats, a special Valentine gift, traditional Christmas candy to wow your guests, happy birthdays, Thanksgiving gatherings, or a festive New Year’s party! Enjoy!
What Ingredients Will You Need for Sugar-Free Christmas Candy?
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosures policy for more info.
To help you out, here is a quick list of the common ingredients that you will need to make these recipes.
If you are already following a low carb or keto diet you will have most of these ingredients in your pantry already. Depending on where you live, some of these ingredients are harder to track down.
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Coconut Oil
- Liquid Stevia
- Ground Ginger
- Sea Salt (my favorite salt company!)
- Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Gluten Free Baking Powder
The Best Sugar-Free Christmas Candy Recipes
1.Delicious Keto Peppermint Patties
2. Sugar-Free Low Carb M&M Cookies
3. Easy Sugar-free Stove-top Candied Nuts
4. Sugar-Free Keto Peanut Butter Bars
5. Sugar-Free Nutella Truffles
7. Pecan Praline Cookie Bars
8. Sugar-Free Peppermint Patties
9. Keto Candied Pecans
10. Low Carb Salted Keto Caramel Chocolate Bark
11. Keto Cracker Toffee
12. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fatbombs
14. Keto Christmas Crack (AKA Cracker Toffee)
15. Sugar-free low carb coconut fat bombs
17. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Balls
18. Keto Salted Caramel & Peanut Butter Bark
19. No Bake Sugar-free Coconut crack bars
22. Gingerbread Fat Bomb
23. Microwave Peanut Brittle
24. Sugar-free Peppermint Bark for Christmas Candy
25. White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bombs
26. Sugar-Free Peppermint Patties
38. Chocolate Mint Cream Cheese Buttons
29. Quick and Easy Sugar-Free Gingerbread Cookies
30. German Christmas Cookies
31. Low Carb Chocolate Peppermint Stars
32. Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls
34. Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls
36. Sugar-Free Snow Globe Cupcakes
37. Low Carb, Keto Sugar-free ”Sugar” Cookies
38. Chocolate Mint Cream Cheese Patties
39. Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
40. Keto Rum Balls
41. Healthy Almond Cookies
You’ll definitely satisfy your sweet tooth during the holidays and for special occasions with these delicious sugar free Christmas candy recipes!
These yummy sugar-free Christmas candy/low carb and keto candies and sweet snacks are also great keto sweet treats for other special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, a birthday, Thanksgiving or just because you are craving something sweet (without the dreadful sugar)!
I Would Love To Hear From You!
- Tell me how your healthy eating plan going? How do you juggle your diet plan with your lifestyle and family needs?
- Let me know how you like these recipes. Maybe you made the recipe but a different variation? I would love to hear about it!
- Get your recipe featured on this site! Feel free to send any of your favorite healthy recipes and I’ll select a few from our readers to add to the site – and you’ll get all the credit! Please only send recipes of your own creation!
Other Christmas posts that might interest you:
- 25+ Easy Crockpot Christmas Treats
- Elegant Rose Gold Christmas Decor | 2020 Holidays
- Best Ideas for Christmas Tree Ornaments (DIY)
- Christmas Party Appetizers & Holiday Food Ideas
- 56 Unique Christmas Tree Ideas for 2020 Holidays
- Chic Christmas Party Dress Ideas Perfect for the Holidays