In this post: Find deliciously cozy gift ideas for the holiday season with this practical Autumn & Winter Gift Guide 2020. I am confident that you will find the perfect gift for your loved one to stay warm during the cold months.
PS In case you procrastinated on buying a gift, all items are available for 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime. If you don’t already have Amazon Prime you can always get a free 30-day trial for the holidays.
Cozy Gift Ideas for the Winter Lover
Hi girls, how are you today?
Brrrrrrr, it is starting to get cold outside.
I don’t know about where you live, but Autumn definitely took a hit in Barcelona a bit earlier than expected this year.
If you, like me, start going cray as soon as the season changes and want to start investing full force in everything Autumn right now, I got you, girl.
Find a curated list of cozy ideas for this autumn and winter gift guide and get prepared to welcome the new season with open arms.
Autumn & Winter Gift Guide
20+ Cozy Gift Ideas for Her
3. A Lux Diptyque Musc Scented Candle (Similar Option / Amazon Option) – I cannot afford or justify buying Jo Malone candles. However… maybe I could try them out with this SKANDINAVISK Scented Candle.
Lux on a Budget Suggestion: Bath & Body Work’s Winter Candle – It’s been YEARS that I have been obsessed with Band and Body Work’s candles and it is such a shame we can’t find physical stores in Europe.
I have yet to come across a scent I don’t like. Plus, they are strong enough to fill an entire room very swiftly. I stock up every time I travel to the US, but it is a problem given their hefty weight
5. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan (different color) (Similar Option / Amazon Option) – Cardigans are a staple for lounge wear that can also be worn out and about, just like the Uggs. And the ones from Barefoot Dreams are one of my favorites, (they are luxurious and incredibly smooth).
Plus, they can be worn in or outside of the house. So, so soft while giving you a sense of ‘’elegance at ease’’!
This is one of those *must buy* Autumn/Winter items if you don’t already have one! I even suggest buying in multiple colors so that you can alternate them and seems you are wearing many different outfits.
6. Unicorn Candle – (Amazon Option) Also on my wish-list. Beautiful candles.
7. A Japanese Tea Set (Similar Option / Amazon Option) – What is nicer than having tea under a cozy, lush blanket during the cold months? Why, having a beautiful tea set displayed on an elegant tray with some deluxe tea options and biscuits.
10. Pompom Throw Blanket – (Macy’s option/ Amazon option) Last year I got my mom a Nordstrom throw and I was so impressed by the quality. Then, this year, I see that Target has one with pompoms! I might have to “gift” one to myself.
11. Happy Socks – (Breakfast Socks Gift Box Option) I also heard rave reviews about these butter-soft socks from YouTube and I find them a great Christmas gift. They’re so soft, chic, and perfect for lounging around the house! Plus, the price is right! But, if you want to splurge, I further recommend the Barefoot Dreams socks (option 2)
12. Uwabaki (aka Japanese at-home slippers) – (Goop option / Amazon Option) Since I watched the movie Parasite, I became obsessed with the ‘’rich mother’s’’ loungewear and I couldn’t help but notice she wore some stylish flats at home. I took a mental note to copy it and always look elegant at home.
13. Charlotte Tilbury Skin Care Set (cheaper option, also from Charlotte Tilbury) / Amazon Skin Care Set Option) – During the season change, our skincare also needs to adapt. Autumn and winter months increase the overall dryness in the air, so it is extra important to keep the skin hydrated. This CT “Magic Cream” has been on my list of things to try for quite some time. You can also find it in this set. All of these items have been given rave reviews. But, they have a high price tag.
Side note: if you have oily skin and looking for an incredible moisturizer to apply before makeup, this one from La Roche Posay has been my best friend for years!
14. Christmas Balls– I really just added these to be “festive,” but they look so elegant, right?
15. Burt’s Bees set of Hand Cream – You really can’t go wrong with Burt’s Bees! A coworker introduced me to this hand cream set during the Secret Santa gift exchange. And while I have several favorite hand creams, this one always stays in the rotation due to its reasonable price, skin-softening power, and lack of overpowering smell.
16. Air Diffuser (Similar Nordstorm Option / Amazon Option) – Or even an Aromatherapy Diffuser (you know, just in case you need to relax if there is another lockdown)– I’m searching for an essential oil diffuser and I like the looks for this one with white marble.
17. Skims Loungewear – Skims is Kim Kardashian’s brand and even though I am not a Kardashian fan, I must admit I do like her brand’s nude colors (and her loungewear is looking both elegant and classy).
If you’re looking for some quality loungewear, this is my favorite top with matching sculpting seamless above the knee shorts in her collection. Plus, given that the brand is really popular right now, I imagine any girl and woman would love getting anything from Skims as a gift.
This Skims Funnel Neck Long Sleeve Bodysuit would also make a perfect gift for any girl (even those who don’t keep up with the Kardashians. like myself).
18. Tonymolys 7 Days Sheet Mask Set (Similar Walmart Option / Amazon Option / Collagen Option ) – Time to bring out the sheet masks with full force and gifting your friends with lush sheet masks is a gentle reminder for a continued self-care at home. Their skin will thank you by the time the year-end approaches. For more beauty gift guides, check out this deluxe list for women.
19. New Set of PJs– As an elegant woman, it is time to throw away those cotton Minnie Mouse sets or those old pairs with holes in the underarm. Invest in a new set of PJs and enjoy your time at home even more.
I absolutely love this brand, as not only the fabric quality is amazing, but it seems everything from their store fits me so well. This set, for example, is very cute from their 2020 winter collection.
20. Wreath – Send Santa a message that you’re ready for Christmas (and Christmas gifts). This stunning wreath is pre-lit and flocked!
21. Stud Earrings – When in doubt, a pair of Kate Spade stud earrings make great stay-at-home gifts, as they are easy to wear and keep you classy, even when in a casual ambiance! They come in tons of colors and are sure to make any woman happy with a little sparkle (I am considering emailing this post to my boyfriend once it is published)
22. Crosley UO Exclusive Cream + Rose Gold Cruiser Bluetooth Vinyl Player – (Walmart option / Amazon option ) time to get groovy with some vinyls. If you thought nothing beat the noise of fire crackling in the fireplace during inter, then you have to give vinyls a go.
If you want to gift someone who loves music, this Casetify vinyl player cover is really cool as a gift. I love how creative it is.
23. Chanel Chance Perfume – (Valentino Option / Prada Option) – Having a fragrance is crucial to any woman who wishes to embrace elegance and femininity. A great way to always smell good at home is investing in a (you guessed it) good quality perfume.
These 3 recommendations are the perfumes I use for years upon years. Cris always asks me to use Chance (that is why it is number one), but my personal favorite is the Valentino, and I use the Prada one for work as a signature scent (it has a slight sweeter fragrance).
Tip: Are you clingy with perfume and don’t want to waste it at home? I get it. My grandma was so clingy with perfumes that by the time she decided to use them they had evaporated, LOL.
If that is the case, buy a perfume that you will wear exclusively at home. This will remove the psychological feeling of wasting, as its whole purpose is to be worn at home (and rest assured, people at home also notice if you smell like roses or not).
Get 1 month FREE trial of Amazon Prime here.
SHOP THE POST FOR AUTUMN & WINTER GIFT GUIDE IDEAS
Other posts that might interest you
- How to Have a Luxurious Spa Day at Home (on a Budget)
- 12 Overnight Beauty Tips for Glowing Hair and Skin
- Morning Habits To Transform Your Mood
- Bedtime Beauty Tips Every Woman Needs
- 8 Habits Of Women Who Are Always Attractive
- 5 Habits of Women Who Look Expensive