These crazy delicious healthy Halloween snack ideas will leave your guests wanting more.
It’s 2021 people! Who said Halloween snacks had to scare away our diet plans?
Gone are the days where our only Halloween food options were sugary candy bars and a table filled with pigs on a blanket. Healthy snack options are a thing now!
Because healthy doesn’t mean boring. And we’re here to prove to you that staying healthy during Halloween IS a viable option.
If you’re wondering what you can give your kids for Halloween instead of candy filled with sugar and cavities (let’s face it, these are the REAL monsters), this post was made for you. These are seriously the healthiest Halloween treats you will find.
Find sweet, savory, cute, and spooky Halloween party snack ideas. Perfect for kids and adults alike. And spoiler alert: you’ll even find some Keto snack ideas included in this list.
PLUS, these are all fairly easy Halloween food recipes. This way, you can still spare time applying that awesome Halloween makeup just in time to scare your guests — with the makeup, not the food.
Spooky Easy Healthy Halloween Snack Ideas That Kids and Adults will LOVE
1.Spooky Baked Halloween Chips
2. Monster Frankenstein Guacamole
3. Pumpkin Veggie Tray
4. Watermelon Head
5. Jack O’Oranges
6. Sweet Potato Jack-o-Lanterns!)
7. Healthy Halloween Treats for Kids, Orange Pumpkins
8. Easy Clementine Pumpkins
9. Throwing Up Pumpkin Guacamole
10. Ghost Strawberries
11. Carrot Ginger Quinoa Pepper Jacks
12. Silly Apple Bites
13. Spider Eggs (aka Dressed Up Deviled Eggs)
14. Grain-Free Halloween Chocolate Cupcakes
15. Pumpkin Chocolate Cups
16. Tangerine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts
17. Witch’s Broom Snacks
18. Monster Eyes (Grape Eyes)
19. Apple Mouths
20. Green Slimed Popcorn
21. Spooky (& Adorable) Fruit Kebabs
22. Pumpkin Spice Granola Cups with Yogurt
23. Spooky Vegan Rice Krispy Treats
24. Vegan Halloween Cupcakes (Ghosts, Monsters, and Bats)
25. Gluten-Free Ghost Cupcakes (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
26. Vegan Hocus Pocus Spellbook Brownies
27. Homemade Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies (vegan, gluten-free)
Did you enjoy these delicious and healthy Halloween snack ideas? don’t forget to save them to your Pinterest album so you have it at hand.
OTHER HALLOWEEN POSTS THAT YOU MIGHT LIKE
- Pretty Halloween Makeup Ideas That Will make You Spookily Gorgeous
- The Best Halloween Costumes for Couples
- Creative Halloween Group Costumes For a Fun Night Out