Hello girls, welcome to La Belle Society
A lifestyle blog for elegant women in the making, ran by Ana Palombini. My aim is to create a fun and creative online space that is helpful to women and provides my female readers with genuine value.
I’m so happy to welcome you here!!
About Ana Palombini
Since graduating from hospitality in Switzerland, my goal in life has become to refine myself in life, and to always evolve, not only as a human, but specifically as a woman.
This is our creative space for sharing our favorite tips regarding all the challenges from adutling.
When I’m not eating pasta with my Italian boyfriend, you can usually find me enjoying a glass of rosé while reading my kindle, or having brunch with my girlfriends somewhere in Barcelona, where I live for 3+ years.
And as far as who I am, I’m Ana a girl born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, who might have a slight obsession with Broadway musicals (I am listening to Rent as I write this post).
I have never been the most organized cookie in the jar but it wasn’t until I started living with my OCD-obsessed Italian boyfriend, Cris, that I realized that it was really time to step up by game.
I started educating myself on hacks towards being more organized daily, on understanding the secrets to a stylish home decor and towards maintaining the commitment to cook healthy food, even when we are exhausted to cook at the end of a busy day.
Who said adulting was easy?
What I discovered is that, when we know the secrets to living a lighter life, all this can be FUN.
I’m telling ya, sis! Laundry was the thing I hated the most, but after I read all of Marie Kondo’s books, I simply can’t wait to implement all the KonMarie folding methods! (there is no price to seeing all your clothes neatly organized). I never thought the day would come that I’d be excited to fold my socks.
With that in mind, I decided to give the blogging thing a go and well, here I am!
About La Belle Society
La Belle Society is a fun online community for women who wish to become ‘’better adults’’.
From daily beauty and skincare advice that every grown-ass woman should know by now, to elegant home decor ideas, organization & productivity tips, easy recipes and healthy meal prep suggestions, seasonal inspiration and everything else related to having a more elegant lifestyle.
Basically LBS is a fun & chic year-round magazine for women who wish to refine their lives as ‘’new adults’’.
Furthermore, as an experienced sales executive with a Swiss hospitality diploma, I also help bloggers & influencers land brand collaborations by educating them in getting confidence, how to reach out to brands, who to contact, how to get the most out of a collaboration, and much more.
7 Quick Fun Facts About Ana
1. I date an Italian and, truth be told, my boyfriend is younger than me (let’s just say he is not thirty yet)
2. However, I don’t always feel older, being the youngest daughter out of 5
3. I’ve lived in cities such as Rio de Janeiro, Park City, San Diego, Lausanne, Toulouse, Phuket, Bangkok, and Barcelona (yes, I’ve lived in 4 different continents and I’ve loved them ALL).
4. I am born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where I studied in an American School since I was 4 years old. This means I learned English grammar before I learned Portuguese (my mother tongue).
5. Now I speak 4,5 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and still learning Italian)
6. I have an Italian passport, inherited from my grandfather who came to Brazil and fell in love with my Brazilian grandmother, never to return to Italy
7. I have two bachelor diplomas: one in Law (Brazil) and one in Tourism & Hospitality (Switzerland)