In this post: I’m sharing the real reasons why you lack motivation, as well as tangible action steps you can take when you find yourself procrastinating. Learn how to get things done when you have absolutely no motivation. How To…
When asked the question: “Do you take care of yourself?” most of us will answer “yes” — We’d even think, “What kind of question is this? Of course, I take care of myself.”
When asked, “In what ways do you take care of yourself?” — well, that’s where the tricky part begins…
Hello girls, welcome to La Belle Society
A self-care & personal growth blog for women who want a more fulfilled life, founded by Ana Palombini. Our aim is to create a fun and creative online space that is helpful to women and provide our female readers with genuine self-care value on a regular basis.
Welcome, welcome! We’re so happy to have you here!!
Grab a glass of rosé, treat yourself with a lemon tart, and let us start!
About Ana Palombini
”After having panic attacks during my time studying in Switzerland and my natural tendency to be anxious, I decided I needed to regain control of my mind and soul.
From discovering self-care routines to deep diving into emotional intelligence books, my addiction to personal growth has grown exponentially, thus La Belle Society was born.
Now I say with confidence that having panic attack were the worst and best thing that ever happened to me. I realized I needed to go through that if I wanted to evolve in life.
It shaped me into who I am today”.
Hi girls, I’m Ana.
When I’m not doing some sort of self-care activity, you can find me eating pasta with my Italian boyfriend, enjoying a cup of Chai while reading a book in my kindle, or having brunch with my girlfriends somewhere in Barcelona, where I live for 4+ years.
I’m a simple girl, born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, and who might have a slight obsession with self-care, books and theatre musicals (I am listening to The Sound of Music as I write this post).
About La Belle Society
La Belle Society is a resource for personal growth + lifestyle design.
Here, you can find practical, inspirational, and thoughtful content to help you become your best self and create your dream life with confidence.
What you learn here will nurture your mind and soul, open your heart, and become inspired and empowered to action.
Make YOU a priority | LBS IS A BLOG DEDICATED TO SELF-CARE & PERSONAL GROWTH
Self-Care are small healthy habits that you can include in your everyday life to soothe the amount of stress and as well to help you lead a more holistic life mentally, emotionally and physically. The concept encompasses activities that make you happy and fulfilled on a regular basis.
As an example, a few of my favorite self-care activities are:
- Taking 30min each morning before work to read my current book
- Making the conscious effort to talk to my mother + grandmother regularly
- Hugging my boyfriend every night for a few minutes before sleeping
- A full beauty routine (I follow the Korean skincare routine religiously)
La Belle Society’s name says it all: we are a community of like-minded women who love living a fulfilled, beautiful life. From beauty routines and positive thinking, to everyday habits that will help you lead a happier life with yourself and the people around you.
Get my FREE Self-Care eBook with 40+ pages and customizable planners made exclusively for my readers and read my popular post on innovative skincare tools from Amazon here.
start a successful blog
After 2 years, I am sharing everything that I know about blogging (and I am not holding back). Check out my FREE Blogging Toolkit with the best resources for bloggers. Click here.
BRAND PARTNERSHIPS FOR BLOGGERS & INFLUENCERS
Furthermore, I also help bloggers & influencers land brand collaborations by educating them on getting confidence, how to reach out to brands, who to contact, how to get the most out of a collaboration, and much more.
5 Quick Fun Facts About Ana
1. I am born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but I’ve lived in countries such as USA, France, Thailand, Switzerland and now Spain (yes, I’ve lived in 4 different continents and I’ve loved them ALL).
2. I date an Italian and, truth be told, my boyfriend is younger than me
3. However, I also have Italian roots and I have my own Italian passport, inherited from my grandfather who came to Brazil and fell in love with my Brazilian grandmother, never to return to Italy
4. I speak 4,5 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and learning Italian)
5. I have two bachelor diplomas: one in Law (Brazil) and one in Hospitality & International Business Management (Switzerland)