When asked the question: “Do you take care of yourself?” most of us will answer “yes” — We’d even think, “What kind of question is this? Of course, I take care of myself.”
When asked, “In what ways do you take care of yourself?” — well, that’s where the tricky part begins…
Hello girls, welcome to La Belle Society
A self-care & personal growth blog for women who want a more fulfilled life, founded by Ana Palombini. Our aim is to create a fun and creative online space that is helpful to women and provide our female readers with genuine self-care value on a regular basis.
Welcome, welcome! We’re so happy to have you here!!
Grab a glass of rosé, treat yourself with a lemon tart, and let us start!
About Ana Palombini
”After having panic attacks during my time studying in Switzerland and my natural tendency to be anxious, I decided I needed to regain control of my mind and soul.
From discovering self-care routines to deep diving into emotional intelligence books, my addiction to personal growth has grown exponentially, thus La Belle Society was born.
Now I say with confidence that having panic attack were the worst and best thing that ever happened to me. I realized I needed to go through that if I wanted to evolve in life.
It shaped me into who I am today”.
Hi girls, I’m Ana.
When I’m not working on my blog, you can find me eating pasta with my Italian boyfriend, doing a full skincare routine, or having brunch with my girlfriends somewhere in Barcelona, where I live for 4+ years.
I’m a simple girl, born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, and who might have a slight obsession with books, skincare and Star Wars.
About La Belle Society
Make YOU a priority | La Belle Society is all about inspiring women to make time for self-care
Self-Care are small healthy habits that you can include in your everyday life to soothe the amount of stress and as well to help you lead a more holistic life mentally, emotionally and physically. The concept encompasses activities that have the ultimate goal to make you happy and fulfilled on a regular basis.
As an example, a few of my favorite self-care activities are:
- A full beauty routine (I follow the 10-step Korean skincare routine religiously)
- Taking 30min each morning before work to read my current book
- Making the conscious effort to talk to my mother + grandmother regularly
- Hugging my boyfriend every night for a few minutes before sleeping
La Belle Society’s name says it all: we are a community of like-minded women who love living a fulfilled, beautiful life. From beauty routines and positive thinking, to everyday habits that will help you lead a happier life with yourself and the people around you.
Get my FREE Self-Care eBook with 40+ pages and customizable planners made exclusively for my readers and read my popular post on innovative skincare tools from Amazon here.
LET ME WRITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Furthermore, I also provide both copywriting and ghostwriting services to release you from overwhelm, thus allowing you to focus your time on other areas of your business. Click here to find out more.
5 Quick Fun Facts About Ana
1. I am born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but I’ve lived in countries such as USA, France, Thailand, Switzerland and now Spain (yes, I’ve lived in 4 different continents and I’ve loved them ALL).
2. I date an Italian and, truth be told, my boyfriend is younger than me
3. However, I also have Italian roots and I have my own Italian passport, inherited from my grandfather who came to Brazil and fell in love with my Brazilian grandmother, never to return to Italy
4. I speak 4,5 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and learning Italian)
5. I have two bachelor diplomas: one in Law (Brazil) and one in Hospitality & International Business Management (Switzerland)