In this post: I’m sharing the real reasons why you lack motivation, as well as tangible action steps you can take when you find yourself procrastinating. Learn how to get things done when you have absolutely no motivation. How To…
HOSPITALITY GRADUATE | TRAVEL CONTENT CREATOR | MARKETER
Hello lovely, welcome to La Belle Society!
I’m so happy to welcome you here!!
My name is Ana. I am a Brazilian with an Italian passport, inherited from my grandfather, who came to Rio de Janeiro in his youth and fell in love with my Brazilian grandmother (a love story that lives close to my heart as, ironically, my boyfriend is also Italian).
I am also a travel blogger with a gypsy soul who can’t seem to get enough of what our fantastic world has to offer.
From having lived in 4 different continents and to speaking a variety of foreign languages, to graduating from a top hospitality university in Switzerland and having mates all over the world, it didn’t take long for me to become a point of reference to my friends and family (who constantly ask me for travel advice or suggestions regarding things to do and/or see).
….. But let’s start from the beginning, shall we?
WHY LA BELLE SOCIETY?
Discover unique hotels, food, destinations and travel activities around the world, recommended from a trusted source that has actually tried it before you, so that you know if will be AMAZING.
Long story short, my life started as a Law graduate in Rio de Janeiro, my hometown. Upon grabbing my Law degree in 2012, however, things quickly escalated to me living in Switzerland and pursing my second university degree, this time in Tourism & Hospitality at a renowned Swiss university.
Thus, my passion for the hospitality industry began. From discovering the most unique hotels and restaurants around the world to being part of a huge alumni network of hoteliers, you can say that I live and breathe this dynamic hospitality industry.
After Switzerland, life was never the same. I was lucky to have had the opportunity to not only travel but to live in the most unique places in the world (6 different countries and counting).
Since 2016, I have been living in Barcelona, where I work as a sales executive for a major translations company, thus gaining valuable both sales & marketing experience, which helps me land collaborations with ease.
La Belle Society
BUCKET LIST EXPERIENCES | Discover unique hotels, food, destinations and travel activities around the world.
As aforementioned, I love sharing my travel and lifestyle tips that enable me to live the best version of my life, and that I hope will empower the life of my readers too.
If you wish
- To have the courage to live abroad
- To discover off-the-beaten-path travel experiences
- To learn how to pitch brand and hotels for collaborations (my specialty)
- Or simply to have the resources and skills to start (and grow) a travel blog of your own
….. then La Belle Society will be your one-stop resource for everything you need.
Join the Society today and lets discover this fantastic world hand-on-hand!
A Gift For My Readers
As I have been living in Barcelona for 3+ years, my Barcelona posts have been gaining rapid popularity. People can’t seem to stop coming time for Barcelona city tips. For that reason, I created a Quick Barcelona City Guide for my readers, jam-packed with my exclusive city tips (the restaurants I actually go to all the time, how to get into attractions for free, how to get around the city, must-try food, local activities, and sooooo much more).
You can instantly download the Barcelona City Guide here (totally FREE).
5 fun facts about me:
- Besides from my passion for traveling, I ‘m all about minimalism, skincare and neutral outfits. I spend all my money in Korean skin products and beige clothes + shoes. Currently, as an adult, I am focusing on learning how to be more minimal too.
- I speak 4,5 languages (Portuguese, English, Spanish, French and currently learning Italian)
- I’ve lived in cities such as Rio de Janeiro, Park City, San Diego, Lausanne, Toulouse, Phuket, Bangkok, and Barcelona (yes, I’ve lived in 4 different continents and I’ve loved them ALL).
- I love the theater (especially musicals and classic music, with violins being instruments that really touch me).
- My mother and I are very close and we travel just the two of us every year. Together we have been to Japan, Dubai, Maldives, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Italy, Spain, France, Scotland, and counting.
PSSSST, BEFORE YOU LEAVE, HERE ARE SOME USEFUL RESOURCES:
DOWNLOAD for FREE
My Ultimate List of Unique Bucket List Activities (hint: you won’t find eating gelato in Rome in this bucket list)
- The Pitching Masters Newsletter
- Private Facebook Community
- The Essential list of Travel Blogging Resources to BOOST your blog growth from day 1!
- My eBook: ‘’How to Easily Pitch Brands and Hotels for Collaborations’’
Find me online
Want to work with me?
Great to hear! If that is the case, then I encourage you to read:
I WAN TO MAKE MEMORIES ALL OVER THIS WORLD. Join me in crossing out the most unique bucket list experiences that our fantastic world has to offer.
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram @labellesociety